Sunday, January 18, 2009

www.1000 Markets.com



Today I discovered a new website (at least new to me!) dedicated to selling handmade artisan goods. What makes this site different is that you have a blog attached directly to your shop, allowing your customers to get to know you and get a feel for your personality. This also gives you the opportunity to give your customers some fun facts about how your jewelry is made and what makes it special. Listing items is free on www.1000markets.com . The items are checked out through Amazon. Amazon will then take out take a 5.5% cut plus 50 cents at the time of payment.

I got busy today setting up a shop and am waiting to see if my shop gets it's final approval. (Keeps fingers crossed.) I did find several nice jewelry shops that I thought I would share with you.

Here is a lovely pendant created by Tangerine Treehouse:













http://www.1000markets.com/users/tangerinetreehouse


Here is another lovely necklace from Stone House Studio:













http://www.1000markets.com/users/stonehousestudio



No comments:

Post a Comment